Tuesday 6 March 2007

Orienteering

Stayed at my brothers and sister in laws this weekend. That was nice went to some child clothes sale in which I bought a baby outfit for there soon to be (well 5 months time or so). They seem pretty relaxed about it all - they had a friend/aquantance there who was quite the opposite. I felt that she had got pregnant to hold onto her boyfriend and to have something that she can be in charge of - perhaps I am wrong but I actually felt quite sad for her, her boyfriend/fiance and the child to be.

On the sunday we went orienteering. I did a more advanced course, it rained during the whole event which took me 1hour 25 minutes. I arrived at the finished drowned but having thouroughly enjoyed it. A good work out giving me the desire to do more. I found it much more challenging because the points were hidden so much more than the previous light green course.

No comments: