Friday 2 March 2007

Purpose of the blog "Specific topics"

I am getting into writing this blog and feeling it could be a very rewarding experience. I am going to add some discipline and try and tackle different topics each week. These topics will be related to my thinkings on the medical treatment, my health and keeping happy. I feel this will allow me to learn and to be more coherent in my blog. I will try and undertake research around the topic and note it hear. At the end of each week I will try and put together resume of that topic.

I will set the following topics.

1. What is happiness. What does the research say. What are my thinkings. How can we achieve it, why do we strive for it?

2. Religion and health including death.

3. Transplantion. Where it stands at present. What are the hopes. How do patients see the future?

I will try and think of other topics. If you have any to suggest please comment

No comments: