Friday 9 March 2007

Update

Had a problem with my fistula on Wednesday - was at the satellite unit and my venous needle site pressure rose sharply which they tried to fix but it eventually blew giving me a bruise and some pain. The resited spot was fine - I hope that tomorrow goes well. I have a patient forum meeting with the head of the renal department and other managers - the last one seemed to be well run, it will be interesting to see if any objectives/aims have been met.

I also need to sort out the situation of going to different dilaysis units - this is no good. I need to be settled if and when my treatment starts, I think I need to be around doctors and nurses which know me. This will lower my stress levels etc. I will try and explain this to the lady tomorrow - she deals with numbers not patients...

I have started my research for what is happiness and plan to make notes here - my uncle has done some interesting work on this as well which I will use as well.

I need to do some running- have not run since Sunday. Legs have been tired - no excuse.

No comments: