Wednesday 14 November 2007

General Update

For those that have been keeping track of my blog, sorry for not posting for the last couple of weeks. As most of you aware the transplant happened on the 2nd and I was released from hospital on Monday. I am still being closely monitored and as the doctor said am still in the amber alert zone...

Firstly I would like to thank everyone who has asked how things are going etc- it has been nice to hear that people are and were thinking of me. Thanks again.

One of the main aims of this blog is to try and record my thoughts and experiences for people who will go through the same treatment as myself. I think it is important that I take the time to document what happened to me when I was in hospital - I will try and do this is some detail. I warn you that some of it will be unpleasant reading but I think it is worth documenting.

It is still very early days for this transplant and rejection could take place at anytime - this of course keeps the stress levels pretty high.

No comments: