Friday 4 January 2008

Football Time

I am off to see the football tomorrow. The first time I have gone to a game featuring a premiership team - going to the FA Cup game between Bristol City and Middlesborough

I am really excited about the football and going out in Bristol with friends afterwards. I am then planning to go orienteering on Sunday nr Weston Super Mare. This will be the first event I have been to since the transplant - I am not going to push it but just want to get out into the forest and read a map.

Interestingly I am watching the New Big Brother with a load of young talented people. I hope that this programme is a success and that all the young people watching it recognise that these young people have varied ambitions and skills and that ambition is not just to become a footballer or singer. I will not be watching it but "good" effort Big Brother a nice twist - lets hope it works and shows young people as talented, ambitious people....

No comments: