Monday 22 October 2007

6.5

Went to Woking for a couple of days this Weekend. Well left after Friday plasma and returned for dialysis on Sunday. Had my birthday at my brothers and saw my 2 month old niece who is great. It was a nice couple of days.

Plasma and dialysis have been ok - my hb has continued to drop 6.5 today. I would have had a blood transfusion by now if they were not worried about the antibodies etc. Every time I think the hb has got better the lower it goes!

Waiting for this weeks cross match results - it is now my 8 week. I have had a total of about 60 litres of plasma removed over this time and replaced and have been on machines for about 140 hours over the last 7/8 weeks. It is like having a full time job with one day a week off when you feel to tired to do too much anyway. Hopefully it will be all worth it in the end.

I was told that I was in the evening post last Saturday - hope to get a copy off that soon

No comments: