Monday 10 December 2007

At 1 month.

Interestinly my creatinine jumped at the 1 month level from 117 to 140. The doctor asked for me to come back the next day and have a recheck. If my creatinine was 150 I was to have another biospy and high steriod treatment.

I went in early Sat and had emergency bloods - the results came back with a drop of creatinine to 134. The doctor was happy and asked if I would come in on Sunday to check the results - he said it was my choice. I decided that I would come in - I think it is important to catch things early if there is a problem. Went in early on the Sunday and had emergency bloods done again. The creatinine had dropped again to 125 which was good. I was back in monday for more bloods.

I was then put onto twice a week bloods with creatinine ranging from 120 -140 at the moment.

No comments: