Friday 21 December 2007

Christmas and a week off

My results today were good and I don't have to go back for bloods for another week. (If I feel well in myself). This means that I will have a week without going to hospital - it has been over 2 years since I have this length of time away from the place.

I am going to try over the next week to get quite a bit of exercise and to relax. My brother and I are cooking for the family and related family. I feel that there is a bit off stress over what we will produce. I am so not stressed about it - the amount of stuff that I have been through over the past 6 months makes cooking for a couple of days pale into insignificance.

If I don't post before Christmas I wish you all a happy, healthy and peaceful one. Remember what Christmas is about and if the food is not quite as you want - just feel good that you have food and have the appetite to eat it...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now I AM worried about the food!! ;o)