Thursday 27 September 2007

Just got back from dialysis

Hi, Dialysis went ok tonight. My arm was burning toward the end, using a new needle site for the fistula and this was causing a bit of discomfort. I have plasma tomorrow in the morning and then am going back to Devon to stay with my parents until the next dialysis on Sunday.

I am looking forward to different scenery. For the past 7 weeks I have basically either been in my flat or at hospital avoiding human contact - it will all be worth it.

I am so thankful to everyone who has donated and is spreading the message about raising a million. The key is in the numbers - if we can all work together and tell people about the idea and the charity and that we are asking for

£2 plus telling 10 people about our fund raising effort that would be brilliant. When we get to a million I would like everyone who donated or told a friend to feel that they were a key part in raising a million.

A million thanks.



If by any chance you run a website or blog and want to be part of raising a million and would be kind enough to put the above widget on your site then please visit http://www.justgiving.com/amillionthanks and click on the promote this page link. You will be able to get the widget from there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm a 15 year old from Singapore. I used to do haemodialysis and plasmapherisis but now am doing PD. I wish you all the best for your health and just telling you never to give up. Neither have I! Cheers, XY.