Monday 10 September 2007

Skin

I have noticed that my skin is dry especially around my eyes and face. I am guessing this is due to drugs, plasma and dialysis having an effect on my body. I am also suffering a bit more from stomach aches - this I am sure is from mmf. Last time I was on mmf I had it much worse.

My hb has dropped again - 12.1. I am now positive that the mmf is having an effect and bringing my hb down by suppresing my bone marrow effectivness. I have raised it with the doctor and will see what they are going to do. I know that this type of thing if not caught early tends to cause problems latter on - with hb you need to react early as it takes a while to make it increase again.

Monday is cross match day - they took loads of blood today from both me and dad. A little bit of confusion over which bloods were needed but I think it was all resolved.

Blood pressure was a bit higher today 143/88 going on plasma and 137/72 coming off.

Not much else to report.

No comments: