Tuesday 25 September 2007

Thought about todays results

In my normal style I am causing some confusion and reasons for thought. From what I can gather (which is probably not all accurate) my cross match results have shown a number of different things. Firstly the antibody they are trying to remove has been removed but 2 new antibodies/b cells have shown themselves in the tests, these appear to be more aggressive than the original problem.

The doctors are now talking to other doctors around the world to try and decide if there is a reason for this and what they can do about it. I wait to here more.

As my mum says "your body fights extremely strongly and then gives up" I reckon this is what is going on at the moment. I would not be surprised if I am sort of having acute rejection to the treatment at the moment. Once this has worked its way through then the results will become negative - we will see.

The next planned date is in a months time.

No comments: