Wednesday 12 September 2007

Smiling

I am happy tonight as I have just seen England beat Russia at football on the tv. It is good to see a English team that actually looks like a team and not a bunch of overpayed , ego inflated individuals. I hope the manager does not bottle it and keeps the same team for the next match.

On the health front things are ok, had a bit of stomach ache which is not good. Similar to what I go previously from mmf. Not sure how to get rid of it? Hopefully the lower dose may help.

Plasma was fine today, they ran it at the fastest they have so far. They seem surprised by the tolerance of my body. When I had finished plamsa I went to visit a friend on the ward who is in being treated after his 4th transplant. Whilst I was talking to him I noticed that my arm was getting warm - I had started bleeding again. So I grabbed some paper towel and walked down to RDU to get one of the nurses to patch me up. It was quite red and messy.

I spoke to the transplant coordinator today - just a catch up really. She has organised a number of things for next Monday including seeing the surgeon and getting the ethics side of the transplant donation done. It will be good to get all that out the way.

No other news.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ian

Shahid again. Sounds like everything is going accordingly. Try and catch up with you during this week.



Shahid

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Anonymous said...

I have a feeling I know the huy your on about with the 4th Transplant!!!

See you soon,

Shahid